Re: Triumph Stag/71-72

To: "Dave Hammond" <dhammond@mind.net>
Subject: Re: Triumph Stag/71-72
From: "Russell Messersmith" <krus@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 22:11:14 -0600
Cc: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Dave  Thanks for your response to this inquiry.  This car has an automatic
transmission.  everything seems to be there except the original motor.  The
dash is out with all wires disconnected.  Do you know where to get wiring
diagrams and shop manuals for this one?  This car can probably be bought
for less than $1000.  I am still trying to evaluate what to offer based on
overall project cost and finished value.  If you can add anything to my
thoughts please reply.   Thanks

Russ Messersmith
TR4A  1967