New to the TR list

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: New to the TR list
From: Dick Dell <rddell@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 18:57:36 -0500
Hello group,

I just found out about the TR list and got my first sample. I'm glad I went
with the digest format!

I have two TR3's, a '58 waiting to get the gas tank back in and a '59
sitting in the back of the garage waiting for a full restoration. I have a
couple of other British cars including a '54 MGTF, a '64 Jag E-type and a
'74 Jensen-Healey (the daily driver.) I've owned the TR3 for the last 30
years.

Are there any other TR3 or other lbc owners in the Raleigh NC area? Always
interested in getting together for a tech session/beer drinking/telling
lies about British cars, etc.

Dick Dell
Raleigh NC