whiskyboundary="part0_920507056_boundary"

To: AClar60859@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: whiskyboundary="part0_920507056_boundary"
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 19:24:16 EST

--part0_920507056_boundary

In a message dated 02/03/99 23:35:37 GMT Standard Time, HCRLE2 writes:

<< Try this:

 Whiskey

 I had eighteen bottles of whiskey in my cellar and was told by my wife to
 empty the contents of each and every bottle down the sink, or else... I said
 I would and proceeded with the unpleasant task. I withdrew the cork from the
 first bottle and pured the contents down the sink with the exception of one
 glass, which I drank. I then withdrew the cork from the second bottle and
 did likewise with it, with the exception of one glass, which I drank. I then
 withdrew the cork from the third bottle and poured the whiskey down the sink
 which I drank. I pulled the cork from the fourth bottle down the sink and
 poured the bottle down the glass, which I drank. I pulled the bottle from
 the cork of the next and drank one sink out of it, and threw the rest down
 the glass. I pulled the sink out of the next glass and poured the cork down
 the bottle. Then I corked the sink with the glass, bottled the drink and
 drank the pour. When I had everything emptied, I steadied the house with one
 hand, counted the glasses, corks, bottles, and sinks with the other, which
 were twent-nine, and as the houses came by I counted them again, and finally
 I had all the houses in one bottle, which I drank. I'm not under tha
 affluence of incohol as some tinkle peep I am. I'm not half as thunk as you
 might drink. I fool so feelish I don't know who is me, and the drunker I
 stand here, the longer I get. >>

--part0_920507056_boundary

Thanks for the scrolling tension breaker.

[...]

Heather

--part0_920507056_boundary--