RE: Cruise control's working-

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cruise control's working-
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 19:55:57 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I'd like to see some pictures of these installations.  I'd be particularly
interested in how they connect to the throttle linkage.  I am not familiar
with the linkage in spits and gt6's, are they anything like the 6?

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK