message volume

To: submit <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: message volume
From: Kramer <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 20:22:15 -0500
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 19:07:57 EST
From: Awgertoo@aol.com

I have been on the Healey net for a while and I only recently got onto
the
Triumph net in order to sell my TR3, and after careful and scientific
analysis
I have deduced that  the ratio of postings between nets is about 2:1 in
favor
of Triumphs!  I can only think of three possible reasons:  1)  There are
more
Triumphs/Triumph owners out there  2)  Triumph people talk more than
Healey
people, (as opposed to having more to talk about) or,  3)  Triumphs
break
more.  What do you think?

Michael Oritt, St. Leonard, MD.
1955 AH 100, 1959 TR3 (for sale)

The answer to these questions? - Yes.  -Cosmo