TR2/3 wiring harness for sale

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'British Cars - Submissions'" <British-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR2/3 wiring harness for sale
From: "Mark Gendron" <mister_toad@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 00:52:02 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
I have listed my spare TR2/3 wiring harness on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=74323250

This is a brand new wiring harness that will fit any Triumph TR2
or TR3 up to commission number TS12568. For reference, these cars
have the center-mounted brake light, and the non-parking wiper
motor mounted on the righthand side.

I purchased this harness new from the Roadster Factory several
years ago, but I have decided to use their more expensive lacquered
wiring harness instead. The harness that I am offering has never
been installed in a car, but it is a bit dusty since I opened the
bag after I received it. It has PVC-insulated wires, and the harness
is cloth-wrapped. The cloth wrapping (loom) is black with a yellow
thread running through it. My minimum bid is a substantial discount
from TRF's current list price of $219.95 (part #501493/CLO). Winning
bidder pays $8.00 shipping in the U.S. Payment will be held for 10
days prior to shipping. Thank you!

-Mark Gendron
1954 TR2 TS2571L