Re: What Should Be Done First?

To: Wayne and Debbie Tallack <tallack@sympatico.ca>, Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What Should Be Done First?
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 20:40:25 -0800
I'm doing/did the reverse of your list:  suspension, engine,
cosmetics.

See my list at http://home.earthlink.net/~bk13/brian.htm

I chose to do what I needed to do to keep driving and enyoying
the car.  It's much easier to spend time and money on a car you
get to drive.  The longest my car's been off the road is 2 months
for the engine rebuild/engine compartment painting step.

I recommend making a list of everything you need and want to do.
My list grew to about 60 items classified in four priorties:

A- Must do - required for safety or to drive the car
B- Important to do
C- Nice to do
D- If I run out of projects, I'll get to these

This makes it easy to track progress and concentrate on what
really needs to get accomplished.  You can also keep track of the
parts you need and have a handy list when sales come along.

Brian Kemp
72 TR6