Triumph GT6 Mk3 F.S.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net, autojumble@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph GT6 Mk3 F.S.
From: LBC286@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 11:07:32 EST
A friend of mine has a GT6 Mk3 that he would like to get rid of.  He owns a
shop and a customer never picked this car up (from 8 years ago!).  Here's the
scoop:

The car is at CSE (owned by Bill Sherwood) in Ft. Washington, PA, in the
northern suburbs of Philadelphia.  He did some work on it 8 years ago and the
owner either couldn't afford it or never came back for it.  The car is now
Bill's because the work was never paid for, but he doesn't have a title.

He wants to get rid of it.  The title can be obtained from the state with a
little work.  The car is all there, seats (not torn), gauges, carpets (pretty
bad), windows, etc., and it is that ugly mustard color.  Rust spots and one
small dent on the bonnet.  One spot rusted thru on the left wing.  Rusty
wheels and obviously shot tires.  I didn't look to see if it had overdrive,
but I don't think it does.  Bill said they had it running 8 years ago, so the
engine is probably not too bad.  The inspection sticker is dated 12/85!  It is
definitely more than a parts car, but you won't be able to drive it home.

Bill's phone number is 215-885-5570 if you want to talk to him about it.  He
would like to get $1000 out of it, but he may deal.  I have no financial
interest in this, other than doing a friend a favor, and the desire to keep as
many LBCs on the road as possible.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport