Re: Triumph GT6 Mk3 F.S.

To: mtooze@tan.unl.edu, british-cars@autox.team.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net, autojumble@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumph GT6 Mk3 F.S.
From: LBC286@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 13:52:24 EST
In a message dated 3/8/99 11:45:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mtooze@tan.unl.edu writes:

<< HEHEHEHHEHEHE...this is even better. Believe me, it's a lot
 more than 'little work'. I went thru this with a spitfire a few years ago,
 and several people on this list will attest that getting a tittle
 without the legal owners cooperation is a bitch and a half....but
 good luck to anybody who wants to try. Plus I don't think PA is
 one of those 'carefree' states... >>

You are probably right, especially about PA.  I've never tried to obtain a
title for an abandoned vehicle, so I couldn't tell you.  Anyway, the car isn't
going anywhere, and Bill needs the room for more dirt track VWs!  Make him an
offer and see what happens.  Think of the experience!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport