Fwd: * Newbie Needs Help!!! *boundary="part0_920955241_boundary"

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: * Newbie Needs Help!!! *boundary="part0_920955241_boundary"
From: Bush4brits@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 23:54:00 EST

--part0_920955241_boundary

From: Bush4brits@aol.com
To: wbrazinski@mediaone.net
Subject: Re: * Newbie Needs Help!!! *
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 23:53:06 EST

How can I help, Wayne? I'm in the process of restoring TS 81398 and have a
rolling chassis.....doing welding and body work as I write.
I picked up a Haynes a couple of years ago......before they quit printing it.
I'm going to hang on to it, since it's got a little more info on the 3A's than
the factory manual  and it's very well written.
I've got the factory manual; some parts are good, like the frame drawings with
measurements and alignment info. Other parts are OK....fair basic manual.
I've got the Stanpart spare parts catalog; not much on 3A's, but a good
reference nonetheless.
The last two books; the Autopress repair manual for TR2-TR3A's, and the Clymer
Triumph owners handbook of maintenance & repair (covering up to TR 4's ) are
both very good reference manuals. If you can scare up copies of these 2, you
should.
Do you have anything specific that you want to discuss? I'll try to help.
Bob Stahlbush
66 MGb GHN 3L 78708
60 TR3A TS 81398 L

--part0_920955241_boundary--