Former factory paint references

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Former factory paint references
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 01:27:45 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Listers

A bit of feedback at your convenience. I'm presently working on as
comprehensive a list as possible of former paint codes. Material source is
from the contents of an old carboard box I found at Gaydon when I was
moseying around and not doing things I'm paid (or encouraged) to do.
Personal research priorities sometimes have to take precedence.
Objective is to release this finished and updated info for the benefit of
the Triumph 2000 Register in their mag in June - but i'll post its
availability to the list when its finished. This won't be before June. It
also will include the CURRENT paint references for PPG paint products. Is
PPG sold in the US, Canada and elsewhere? If not, I'll save the bandwidth
and my free webspace.

John Mac

Book 1: http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook
Book 2: http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/crocus