[no subject]

To: DavHill@email.msn.com
From: Andrew Linkens <alinkens@nuera.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 09:33:20 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Conversation-id: <BMSMTP9210864953alinkens@fargo>
Hi,
I bought a ClikAdjust some years ago. I presume this is what you're referring
to?
Anyway, it did come with a chart of 'clicks' per thou adjustment but this was
covered with a label that said the best way now was to determine the number of
clicks by measurement.
Here's how you do it.
Take a feeler gauge (say 25 thou) and insert into the gap between the rocker
arm and the valve stem. Slacken the adjusting nut and tighten down on to the
feeler gauge. If you want a true gap of 10 thou then you count the clicks as
you slacken off the adjuster until you can insert the original (say 25 thou)
PLUS the 10 thou.
That's it.
Andy