Power Upgrades

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Power Upgrades
From: Tom Di Iulio <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 06:55:37 -0700
Dear Listers,
     I'm interested in the collective's opinions on power upgrades for
my 76 TR6. While restoring the car, i'd like to check into some options
for increasing horsepower. The engine currently has dual zenith cd-175's
(original equipment). Engine was running well prior to dismantling car.
    Some ideas I'd be looking for would outline a
priority/complexity/cost list for the car. In other words, what would be
the cheapest/easiest upgrades (spark plugs?) to the most
expensive/complex (supercharger?)? With the body off and the
chassis/running train completely exposed, I have a great opportunity to
make the changes recommended by the group, while keeping the car as
original as possible. Thanks,
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6
Denver, Co