Re: TR6 restoration

To: "mefoster" <mefoster@airmail.net>, <vtr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 restoration
From: " Philip Smith" <smith007@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 18:02:35 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hey Marvin,
Good luck on your TR6 Resto. Oh bye the way  I 've got this really old 69
Tr6 that I have been restoring for about 3 years now. What I'm getting at is
this, I'm a few thou. short. There's been this penalty for cashing in my
son's college fund, and my bank won't let me refinance my work cars again,
and I've already gone through my refinanced house mortgage money.  I really
believe in restoring old cars, so could you spare a few Thou: ha, could ya ?
Also, do you have an A type overdrive ,you could throw in?
Thanks alot,
Phil Smith
Needy TR6 Person.