Re: Mustang...Spitfire???

To: ArthurK101@aol.com, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mustang...Spitfire???
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 21:22:23 -0800
Art,
Was my earlier post that terribly worded?  You are the second person to
send a similar "correction".  I thought I had stated that the Mustang
Sprang from the loins of the Falcon.  At least that is what I had
intended to say.  In reading your excerpt, it is easy to see how that
can be misinterpreted.

Anyway I guess it is just a matter of semantics!

Regards,
Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer