Re: chrome costs

To: <Bush4brits@aol.com>, <Rjm527@maxinter.net>, <BennettDat@aol.com>, <Jantoms@vbe.com>, <Vafred@erols.com>, <TR6guy@juno.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: chrome costs
From: "maineac" <maineac@netquarters.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 18:36:30 -0500
Speaking of chrome shops in Rhode Island (we were speaking about chrome
shops in Rhode Island weren't we?), may I recommend another shop?  I have
no experience with them as a customer of their services, but I know of them
because they are advertisers in this summer's VTR Convention booklet.  I
like to give our supporters a boost when I can.  They are:

International Chromium Plating Co.
2 Addison Place
Providence, RI  02909

Phone 401-421-0205

They say that all parts are hand polished, then "Triple Plated" (Acid
Copper/Nickel/Chrome), and that they also plate pot metal, die cast,
aluminum, steel, stainless steel and brass. (I'm just copying this from
their advertising copy).