Signing off for awhile-

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Signing off for awhile-
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 06:07:14 -0800
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net
Well TR guys and gals I'll be signing off the lists Friday afternoon on
March 26th (Pacific time) for a little over a week, to go on a seven day
Caribbean cruise with Rosanne. This is something she has always wanted to
do, And I'm the LUCKY guy that gets to go along.  I am planning, if all
goes as I hope, to come back no longer a bachelor.  I'm going to "pop the
big question" and ask her to marry me.  Hopefully she'll say yes (she has
no idea that I know of, that I am going to ask her), as the ring would have
bought a WHOLE pile of Triumph parts, or a totally restored Spitfire, but
she's worth it.  This is a first for me, but after this many years this is
the one!  And as I'm sure many of my relatives would say "IT"S ABOUT *&%$*
TIME!!" After our first real "date" she was willing to go to Triumphest in
Big Bear.  After that it been one event after another.  She really loves
going for rides in the Spitfire, top down, in any weather, and going to
British car events (among other things, keeping it Triumph related 'ya
know). They are like little mini vacations to her, and she truly enjoys the
rally’s, wine tours, meeting other people and traveling.  She (and I) refer
to the project 70 as her car and one of these days I may actually get it
finished.  So, bon voyage, vaya con dios, sayonara, so long for now, and
"I'll see ‘ya all in April" when we get back!!  Try to keep all the juicy
stuff 'till after then.  I'd hate to miss out on anything good :-)  She's
extreeeemely understanding, but I think a connection on the boat would be a
little much!  As a side note she DID try and book us on Carnival's cruise
ship the "Triumph" but alas, it wasn't sailing when she had the time off so
we’re booked on another ship.  Oh well, Hummmm. . .maybe they have some TR
junkyards in the Cayman Islands.  I still need. . .

72 V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70 GT6+ (when I don't drive the Spit)
70 Spitfire (long term project)