Re: vtr and trf

To: naffy@netins.net
Subject: Re: vtr and trf
From: "Gregory Petrolati" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 05:37:38 PST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

>From: Gary Nafziger <naffy@netins.net>
>To: triumphs@autox.team.net
>Subject: vtr and trf
>Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 19:39:58 -0600 (CST)
>
>now that gets my blood flowing...........people offering trips and road
>trips available for people to join.  Would love to do this one in nova
>scotia but too far :(
>
>Lets have more people on the list come up with road trips in various
>sections of the country and people join in.........just an idea!
>               Gary, Frances Nafziger
>               Wellman, Iowa

   Can I put you down for the Champagne British Car Festival? :)

      Ya know it would be swell with all these 1000 mile rallies like
      the Colorado Grand The California Mille and et. going on today,
      if some one would set up a similar event here in the midwest...
      Maybe run it down along the "Mighty Mississip"... We could call
      it somethin' like the "Illi Mille"...

      OK... I'll go back to my corner now...

       Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois