Re: Buying Parts

To: Tom Di Iulio <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Buying Parts
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 15:51:47 -0500
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
When I was restoring my TR3, I purchased the parts as they went on sale, far
in advance of the time I needed them. It gave me some satisfaction to see my
cars future components stocked on the shelves around it's rotted hulk.

It was also a great motivation. I would work on a section of the car just to
fit a new part to it. And of course you will think about all of the money
you will have wasted on parts if you just give up on the car.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm