Re: duplicated e-mail from list

To: Dave Brink <dbrink@niu.edu>
Subject: Re: duplicated e-mail from list
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 18:07:54 -0800
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Dave,

I would be willing to bet the reason is we hit the "reply to sender and
all recipients" button. If we only hit "reply to sender" it will only go
to you, not to the list. Sorry, there is no "reply to all other
recipients, but not to sender" button!

I suppose we could "forward" instead of "replying", and just type in the
Triumph list address (Netscape 4.x) automatically fills it in when I
type "t-r-i". But, then how would I impress all my friends with the huge
volume of e-mail I receive?! ;-)

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 CT17602L