RE: TR3A Radiator Removal

To: "'Paul Schneider'" <schneidr@mc.net>
Subject: RE: TR3A Radiator Removal
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 18:11:30 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Paul,

I used these sort of socket cap things I got from Eastwood. I was able to
get a socket on the bolts, but not the ratchet. These little caps fit in the
drive hole of the socket, and then you get at them with either another
socket or a wrench. In describing this to you I'm having trouble remembering
exactly why this worked --- but I remember it really worked well for me.

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire
62 TR3B (emerging from the boxes)