'72 TR6 carbon cannister/emissions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: '72 TR6 carbon cannister/emissions
From: Brent Cavanaugh <bcavanaugh@home.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 23:00:37 -0600
        I'm a recent purchaser of a '72 TR6 that had Weber downdraft carbs
installed(not completely correctly I think). I have returned the
Strombergs and am trying to get the emissions/vaccuum connections.
        The carbon cannister has a hose connection on the bottom that I can't
figure out. What or where should this connect?
        By the way, I have enjoyed reading the list the past month!
        P.S. Anyone interested in a couple of Weber carbs? -one appears in good
shape, the other probably needs to be rebuilt(carbon buildup)-the engine
was running when I pulled them off, just very rich.
Brent