Re: AM/FM/CD Radio for a ' 74 TR6

To: "Hansen, Hans C, III (Red), GLSVC" <rhansen@att.com>
Subject: Re: AM/FM/CD Radio for a ' 74 TR6
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 07:27:51 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hans,
I mounted a CD player in My son's Mk2 Spit and the installation was
pretty simple, albeit "creative".  It turns out that the rectangular
hole in the dash brace was just the right size to accept the unit.  I
don't recall what the brand was bit it was a nationally advertised one.
The installation kit included a metal bracket which fit into the hole
from the front.  THere were some metal ears that are bent to keep it in
place.  The unit then is inserted and screwed to the metal bracket.  The
wiring is typical.

Regards,
Joe Curry

--