RE: Insurance

To: "Bob Jones" <Jones_M2@popmail.firn.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Insurance
From: "Kim and Kelly Alford" <alfords@seanet.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 21:28:40 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I am glad to see that someone else brought this issue up, since I also
didn't want to rehash...I looked into the "classic" car insurance and was
dismayed by their restrictions too.  My insurance company wants us to get an
appraisal so that they can base the rates on that.  Has anyone else done
this?  I guess I can visit the yellow pages, but short of asking "do you
appraise many LBCs"  I wonder how I can find a good shop.  I also wonder
what a reasonable charge would be.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.
Kim Alford
71 TR6
Shoreline, WA.