Re: Help: Rich mixture TR3

To: Andy <amdixon@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Help: Rich mixture TR3
From: Douglas Hansen <dagger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 20:19:15 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I suggest that you turn the 2 small nuts on the bottom of the SU's so that they
close upwards.  this should decrease the intake of fuel.....
First of all adjust the screws on the linkage so that they are both all the way
closed or off...   then adjust the nuts until it runs smoothly...
also measure the intake on both; they should both be sucking the air in at the
same rate....

Douglas Hansen