Speaking of Tubing for brake, clutch and fuel lines...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Speaking of Tubing for brake, clutch and fuel lines...
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 09:20:53 EDT

Speaking of brake lines, I may have been the only one in the world who didn't
know this, but I sure wish I'd found out sooner...

Autozone carries a selection of made-up brake lines with brit spec connectors
on them.  The problem is that they're in the back and the guys at the counter
don't know they're there or what they're for.  NAPA might also carry them,
but I wasn't invited to rummage around in the back to try to find any.

G'luck...
Don Marshall
'57 TR3   '63 TR3B   '63 TR4   '76 TR4A   '72 Stag/Buick