Re: Big plugs in TR-250 floor pans - why?

To: Skip Montanaro <skip@mojam.com>
Subject: Re: Big plugs in TR-250 floor pans - why?
From: Tom Di Iulio <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 07:29:23 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
not sure this applies to your question, but i'm told that the Triumph
Italia (triumph chassis, italian body) has a feature that allows the car
occupant to put the jack thru an opening in the floorboard then jack up
the car without getting out! but then, how do you get the tire off?
another mystery unfolds....................Tom