RE: '76 TR6 flexible clutch tubing

To: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>, "Bud Rolofson" <Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov>, "Jack Radley" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>, <tjordan@vic.bigpond.net.au>, "Lonn Howard" <hoops@owt.com>, "Steve Chandler" <steve@obagy.com>, <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>, <mlibhart@feist.com>
Subject: RE: '76 TR6 flexible clutch tubing
From: "econrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 07:58:30 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Well,

I'd like to thank you for responding to my post.  When I looked at the
set-up with my clutch tubing turning into a "see-through" plastic pipe, I
began to worry.  Well, it turns out that this is truly original
(unbelievable).

After I began to hear from several of you, I decided to download Moss
Motor's TR6 catalogue and then "zoom-in" on the clutch hydraulics diagram.
I'll tell you, for those small diagrams, this is definitely the way to see
the detail of the parts.  It's much better than using the actual paper
catalogue in this respect.

Again, thanks!  I'm sure I'll have more questions in the future.

Eric Conrad
Denver, CO
econrad@teal.csn.net
'76 TR6         CF 52678 U