British Classic Car Meet - Richmond,VA May 23

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, 6packlist@mfasco.com, Healeys@autox.team.net, reidt@healey.org, mgs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, trv@autox.team.net, spridgest@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, rolls-bentley@autox.team.net, riley@autox.team.net, morris@autox.team.net, morgans@autox.team.net, british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net, mini-list@autox.team.net, BRGMGB@aol.com, RoverCars@aol.com
Subject: British Classic Car Meet - Richmond,VA May 23
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 15:52:43 EDT
The British Car Meet on Sunday May 23rd is presented by the Richmond (VA)
Triumph Register. It is held at the Meadow in The Boulders in Richmond, VA.
It is open to all British Marques - cars and motorcycles (even though it's
called a "car meet").

We expect a great day with over 250 British cars of all descriptions. Trophys
will be awarded in over 20 classes including a senior class for winners from
the 1998 Car Meet.

There is a pre-meet social at the Fox & Hounds British Pub at 10455
Midlothian Tpke in Richmond at 7:30pm on Saturday nite. It is BYOD (Buy Your
Own Dinner) open to all registrants and vendors. Many of the out-of-towners
are staying at the new AmeriSuites at 201 Arboretum Place off Midlothian -
phone 804-560-1566. We have negotiated a room rate of $74 night.

The field opens at 10am. Late registration is only $15.00. Drive-up
registrations are $15 for each car. Cars for sale are $20 each. Vendor spaces
are $25 each. Spectator admission is only $2 per person. If you would like me
to mail you a copy of our application via snailmail please send me your
address and if you would like you can print one on our website at
www.tsquare.com/rtr. Hope to see you in two weeks!

Thanks again
Ken Nachman
Car Meet Chairman