Re: GT6 carb conversion

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT6 carb conversion
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 05:38:59 -0700 (PDT)
I looked into this setup a while ago and found that the ZS 175's would
foul the bonnet unless the intake was "stepped down" It definitely
looked like a tight clearance with the inner fender well as well.

Ended up with just a complete rebuild of the ZS 150's, I'll try the
"top speed run" this wekend, but expect to see a huge improvement over
the well worn, airsucking carbs that I renuilt.

John Donohoe
'70 GT6+ KC81718