TR6 half shaft: Help II

To: 6 Pack Digest <6packlist@mfasco.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 half shaft: Help II
From: Tony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 20:15:03 -0400
Folks,

One of the UJs is well on its way, so called my local parts company (Circle
Autoparts, MI) since they are usually very good at getting TR6 bits (pads,
shoes, and so on, at near or below the big 3 prices without the problem of
shipping costs).

On the UJ's they have gone awry: they suppliedPrecision Auto U/Js (p/n 344)
and the caps are too long (guess when I found out .... ).  Does anyone have
an idea of the correct U/J kit part nos. for a 1972 TR6 so I can point them
in the right direction?

Many thanks,

Tony Gordon