RE: tr4-6 heater question

To: "'streeter@www.vtr.org'" <streeter@vtr.sanders.com>
Subject: RE: tr4-6 heater question
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 13:37:50 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Ken,

Last weekend I sent the following message to the triumphs list soliciting
advice on removing the heater air control lever so I could salvage a good
lever from a used heater. I received a couple of replies (thanks) but they
arrived later than I needed so instead I was on my own as far as removing
the lever. I was able to find a heater locally and the guy said to just take
the whole thing and play with it to see if I could remove the lever without
damaging the heater. If you are interested for the VTR site, I have
documented the solution at

        <http://www.cyberbia.com/peterz/tr6/heater/heater_lever_repair.html>

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO ---