Re: White TR3A frame

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: White TR3A frame
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 20:33:44 -0600
Paul:

My TR3A frame was (is still) also white. I was surprised to find it that
colour under all of the road grime. I very nearly repainted it black
back in 1978 because everyone said that all TR3A frames were (or should
be) black. NOT!!! I am the third owner of the car and the body certainly
had not been off of the frame prior to 1974 when I bought it.

Dave Q.
'60 TR3A