RE: Alternator for TR6

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Frank Biedermann'" <frank@ssabsa.sa.gov.au>
Subject: RE: Alternator for TR6
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 11:51:33 +0100
If you can get them where you are, Ford Fiesta alternators should be fine,
lackin gthese, you could try a Mini alternator best take your old one in to
check, I did replace mine (on a 74 though) with the bosch equivalent but
that was more due to the lack of a lucas one as I usually have no probs with
lucas alternators.