RE: Alternator for TR6

To: "David Greed" <greed@wave.co.nz>, "Frank Biedermann" <frank@ssabsa.sa.gov.au>, "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Alternator for TR6
From: "Bob Hutton" <bob@calc.com.au>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 08:48:25 +1000charset="iso-8859-1"
Frank,

The Range Rovers use an 18ACR. All you've got to do is take out the long
bolts holding it together and rotate the front of the housing 120 degrees so
it can be mounted on the left side of the engine. (They were obviously
designed to be able to do this). They have identical wiring connections and
your wiring will just plug straight in.

Bob Hutton