Sandblast cabinet

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sandblast cabinet
From: Jerry Oliver <slantws@home.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 15:32:20 -0700
I built my own cabinet out of 3/4 plywood. That allowed me to make it
huge...3ft by 6ft and at the right height. Bought the kit from Tip for
(then) $99.00. I use a large shop vac, but the ones they sell would be
nice if I had 220 available. I used a 60 gallon single phase, about
11CFM upright
compressor.

By there nature, cabinets are high maintenance, so spare parts are a
must. About the glass.. you can save the headache of replacing the glass
by using the plastic sheeting sold by tip. If you don't buy the premade
window from tip or others, make sure its laminated safety glass. Apply
the plastic cover on the inside. When it clouds up, tear it off and
replace with
another.

I don't see how anyone doing a compete restoration can get by without a
cabinet.  Jerry Oliver