RE: TR6 electric pump

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Jack W Drews'" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 electric pump
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 12:23:55 +0100
what you mean changes the appearance? Its the same appearance as the proper
6 PI has, the hole in the block blanked off. You can get the thing as proper
part so in that respect nothing to worry about. I never had problems with
starting my 6 when hot, but its not that hot here (UK) I'm inclined to say
you've got a problem somwhere else. Don't let that put you off from fitting
an electric pump though, I have one myself and its working just fine.

Cheers, Gernot