Re: oil filters

Subject: Re: oil filters
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 20:33:49 -0700
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Fred :

I assume you're responding to the so called "scientific" survey of oil
filters.  I not only agree with you, but I've used Fram filters
exclusively for many years with no complaints.  I also note that, in
spite of all that research, he never actually tried filtering oil with
them.  And, as I've pointed out in public before, there are other
studies that actually tried using the filters to filter oil, and the
Fram always places in the upper half.

Randall