TR3 Oil Pressure

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 Oil Pressure
From: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 10:03:10 -0400
Is it bad to have 80-90 lbs oil pressure at, say 3500 RPM, 4th gear (no
O/D), highway speeds? Drops to 50 or so around town. If bad, is there a
fix?

Temp registration when DMV opened this AM. Came home, put the plates on
and headed for work. Supposed to have rain on and off the rest of the
week so I HAD to do it today! My car-hating wife may actually be coming
around! She even suggested I get "59 TR3A" vanity plates!

Sorry for rambling...been without a TR for 21 years so you'll just have
to deal with it for awhile! Thanks.

--
Michael Ferguson
Vernon CT