Help a Healey

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help a Healey
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 15:00:17 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
About a year ago I posted an email about a 1967 AH 3000, abused and
neglected, stored in a garage here in town (Wallingford CT). The car was
complete, decent interior, body OK but not great, engine blown. I had driven
the car the year before and the engine was strong, tranny seemed ok too. The
kid who had bought it just beat on it for a year.  Ed Hamilton (who was/is
on this list) saw the post, asked me to take pictures of the car, negotiated
with the owner,  but after driving up from  PA and inspecting the car
decided it was more then he wanted to tackle. The reason I'm posting this
again is that the car is now being stored outside, windows open, top not
latched..... for the past 2 weeks. I just hate to see a restorable (for
someone with $$$) car left outside to rot away. If anyone's interested, let
me know and I'll get you the phone number or send you pictures. If anyone is
also on the Healey list please forward this on to them.
Thanks
Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 - current status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD