Fwd: tr6 clutch low grab

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: tr6 clutch low grab
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 17:25:33 EDT

--part1_36144156.24c4f1cd_boundary

In a message dated 7/19/99 14:13:54, CarlSereda writes:

<<<<> I have a 1969 TR6 project that I have owned for 9 years, that I have
just
> replaced the clutch in. While I was at it I rebuilt the Master Cylinder and
> the Slave Cylinder. Now, the problem is that when I bring my foot up off the
> floor it grabs right there.>>
ona TR4s you have to adjust the rod coming out of the clutch slave cylinder
for .010 play by adjusting the rod nut - I wonder if yours is similar set-up
and simply needsthat simple adjustment.
Carl
'64 TR4 since '74>>

--part1_36144156.24c4f1cd_boundary