TR3 apron bolts

To: <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: TR3 apron bolts
From: wallaces@superaje.com
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 15:01:22 -500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Randall,
With regard to those bolts holding your apron on: I employed a different system
to remove them - a hacksaw. You can pry apart the fender from the apron enough
(once the trim is out) to get at them; of course being careful if you have
something
resembling a paint job (I don't).
For the ones I was able to turn with a wrench i.e. where I could get a good
grip with the box-end, I was just able to seriously clamp the captured nut,
cage and all, with vice grips parked between the inner fender and the backside
of the apron.
Regards,
Jim Wallace
http://www.superaje.com/home