Re: British Invasion also MG Museum show

To: "Winnie Olmer" <who@sover.net>, "'List - Team.net Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British Invasion also MG Museum show
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 08:39:07 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
The British Invasion at Stowe always begins the 3rd Thursday of September
and runs through Sunday. They have many driving events and tours during the
4 days with the concurs held on Saturday. If the weather's good, expect over
400 cars there. There's also a show within a show with Land Rover.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD