bios

To: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Subject: bios
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 09:04:08 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Mike, while attending a AACA dinner a few years back, the speaker gave stats
such as you have with a few extra thoughts thrown in. A classic/antique car
is a direct reflection of our youth, either what we may have had or what we
wished we could have had, as the interest in the hobby grows over the years,
some expand these childhood dreams into other makes/models, but, always with
the hobby in mind, and now today with the net, this hobby is now shared
worldwide and most importantly, many fine friendships have evolved and
future of our hobby will endure.  The cars will survive, the friendships we
take with us.  "FT"