Re: Flushing TR6 heater

To: "Bandre Frank Contractor AMC/SCP" <Frank.Bandre@scott.af.mil>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Flushing TR6 heater
From: "BOB KAMHOLTZ" <THUNDERBOLT@TECHHEADNET.COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 19:05:00 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Frank:
Don't hook up to your heater lines. You should hold it with your hand. our
city water pressure is 70 PSI. That will would blow  your heater apart. Then
you will need a new one. Try puting sone water in one side than the other.
This way you may be able to flush any thing out.

Good luck
Bob Kamholtz
ECOD