RE: Flushing TR6 heater

To: "'Bandre Frank Contractor AMC/SCP'" <Frank.Bandre@scott.af.mil>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Flushing TR6 heater
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 13:29:44 -0700
Frank :

My suggestion would be to do both ways alternately, several times.  Also,
keep in mind that the pressure in your garden hose is many times the
pressure your heater core is designed for.  If the core is plugged, and you
make a hard connection, the pressure can build high enough to blow the core
apart, even with the hose faucet turned down low.  BTDT, got the ruined
core ...

Randall