RE: TR6 Compression Ratio for HE engine

To: "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@gte.net>, <levilevi@home.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 Compression Ratio for HE engine
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 21:18:51 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I have had a number of people tell me I have the high compression engine and
my engine number is cc28006he. TRF's book says all engines end in 'E', U.S.
versions ending UE and PI models with higher compression end in HE.  Sure
sounds like of few early ones with the high compression engines were put in
US bound carb models.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L(O)  W4UCK