Re: Healeys vs Triumphs

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Healeys vs Triumphs
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 07:32:31 EDT
Hi,

I wholeheartedly agree with you Jim.  These cars (or their owners) really
aren't that much different from one another to merit anyone feeling that one
car is better than the other.  They all have their own certain
characteristics that makes them unique.  Maybe all of this stems from their
racing days when there was a lot of competition between the marque's, and the
companies that made them.

I've owned quite a few Triumphs, an MGA, and now a Healey.  My personality
doesn't change every time I buy a different British car.  I've mingled with
owners of all three marque's, and have enjoyed them all.  They're all people
who love their cars, whether it's a Triumph, MG, Healey, Morris, Hillman,
Jaguar......

Scott Helms
'76 TR6
'57 BN4

In a message dated 09/01/1999 11:07:48 AM Mountain Daylight Time,