Re: looking for stromberg needles

To: "George Moore" <gmoore01@snet.net>
Subject: Re: looking for stromberg needles
From: "Jane Burdekin" <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 05:43:49 -0600
Cc: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
George,
You are lucky to live in a state that acknowledges that law, however
Colorado doesn't.  I can get a classic license plate so I won't have to go
thru this for 5 years which is what I am working on but I have to pass the
emmission test first.  Thanks for the help to all who replied, you all are
great.

Jane