Fw: Who's going to Triumphest '99?

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Who's going to Triumphest '99?
From: "Martin Gonzales" <mxgo@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 12:42:57 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"

When you make your reservations at the San Ramon Marriott (1-800-228-9280)
mention "Triumphfest 99" to get the special rate of $69.something per night.
Insist on the special rate of $69 or you will get charged $85.00 for the
room.  I believe the cut off date for that rate is Sept 9, 1999.

Martin Gonzales
1973 TR6
San Jose, CA